Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 18 March 2012

Lost - Happiness - Where?

I am not sure when I lost happiness or even how I will find it, again. I was the one who always found happiness in the simplest things. I could find positives in people, places and situations but I have lost all that and I want it back! I want to find true happiness and make positive changes in my own attitude. I just need to find myself and work from there. I want so much to believe that I will be happy, again.


I have planned out some new things for my days, especially now that it is getting nicer and warmer outside. I want to build up enough strength so that I could make more progress, better progress even if it is only for a few minutes a day. I know it is important to be more positive as each day goes by. Life is short and I have missed so much which makes me really want to try to get as much as possible done.



  1. I will stretch every morning when I wake and smile for no reason.
  2. I will use my sense of smell, touch, sight, hearing and of course taste.
  3. I will enjoy, friends and family both new and old.
  4. I will not let my fears get in the way of a new day.
  5. I will take the dogs out for daily walks a few more times rather than 3 times a day.
  6. I will complete one thing from my list of goals and if possible see something new or go somewhere new.
  7. I will sing and dance around foolishly while cleaning the house! (WHAT? No one can see me!)
  8. I will end my days with reviewing the things I did not get to complete, I will not stress if I could not get them done and I will try for another day by envisioning my goals for the next day.
  9. I will challenge myself always and every day.
  10. I will remind myself that I need to just breathe.


Milky



"No one is in control of your happiness but you;
therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself
or your life that you want to change."


No comments:

Post a Comment