Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 16 March 2012

Moments in a Bottle...



Do you ever wish you could just freeze one moment or even a few moments, just put it into a bottle,  jump into it and stay there forever? As silly as that sounds I do, right now. In fact, I do every time I think of you. No matter what has happened to change everything in our lives there will always be moments that you wish you can hold onto forever. I know that I have many special moments that I wish I could have bottled up and could just open up now and again.


Even now knowing he may be completely wrong for me in your opinion, but he made me happy, he made me feel important and loved. At the end of the day, he was the one who can made me smile, laugh, and in the end he made me cry endless tears because he was the man I wanted to be with.

Someone asked me, "Why do you like him so much?" Before I could even reply, I stopped myself and put my hand over my mouth, thinking do not even get me started because it will only cause me pain. It does - it really does cause me pain to think about you.  So, I politely change the subject and hope that the other person will drop it. I hope this feeling of hopelessness ends and will fade away but my guilt is great. 


But it is hard to do that when I think about all the great moments I had with you. Just thinking about it I cannot stop smiling and at the same time I cannot stop crying. I still get butterflies in my tummy and that brings a huge smile across my face every time I think of you, so that should tell you that you will always be someone and mean something to me.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment