Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 17 March 2012

His love was...


jvk

"My love is a wonderful mother, terrific sister and an amazing girlfriend, my favourite chef, excellent tickler, genius architect, believes in me, challenges me to be a better person. My honest and un-biased mirror, november seven, Brianaa, funny, goofy, playful, sensitive and empathetic, philanthropist and entrepreneur, hates golf, loved by brothers, sisters, cousins and friends. Amazing to talk to, so patient, sees past my faults and accepts me. Likes the old world ways, wide music tastes, shares my visions and dreams for the future, your laugh makes me laugh, truly loves me, sexy, desired, and wanted. Loves the sun and the outdoors, has the strength to say: I'm sorry, I'm wrong, and time-out, has  a crush on cabanna boys and vampires, is my guiding light away from the darkness, my equal, my partner, my light and my heart, the giver of a life I did not think I deserved, my telephone bill builder, my corny movie moment, you are so accepting, the only person to have ever changed and that gives me hope, the embodiment of my dreams, hates to shop, never gives up, kind, humble and modest. A dog lover (chocolate labs) the only woman to want her man to have love handles, beautiful inside and out."

mjw

No comments:

Post a Comment