Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 16 March 2012

His letter to her - 3


Dear Moneypenny,


She makes me feel...

I meet this girl long ago who became a wonderful woman. Not knowing what was to come, nor what to expect she changed my life for the better. At the time I didn't know anything about her, other then she was a carefree girl with a passion for life, and I was instantly being drawn to her. There was just something about her that was hypnotizing, it was in her eyes every time she look at me, in her smile every time she would laugh and in her voice every time she spoke to me, and her words meant everything to me. 


She caught me off guard and lured me into her life and all I wanted was to know more about this beautiful creature. As time keeps passing, love and words are exchanged she teaches me something new, something about life that I had lost and something that I want to pursue but this time with her. She makes me feel good inside and finding all the good in her is why I'm the man I am today. Our present life and our future fill me with love and joy because of who this lady is, what she is and how she is to me and all the people around her.

She makes me feel emotions towards her and in life that make me feel safe to peel off my protective skin allowing my inner self to come out of my rough exterior. She makes me feel like I can show a soft and vulnerable side. I know she keeps my heart out of harms way and she loves me with everything she has. She makes me feel open because she isn't judgemental. I feel free to speak my mind and have no fear in what I share and express with her. I know my secrets and traits are safe with her and that I can share everything and anything with her.

She makes me feel cared for, missed when I'm away from her and she makes me feel important when she shares her emotions, love and tears. But most of all, she makes me feel loved.


I love you, my Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment