Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 22 March 2012

his voice



...his voice is haunting me. I remember the first time I heard him and what I felt. I had goosebumps and I was so nervous, excited and I had no idea what would happen. Our days were filled with real conversations, dreams, history and it was filled with hope. Love grew and was believed to be real and true.


...now there is only emptiness and a voice that is not clearly heard but rather just a whisper that haunts me. It gives me both pain, loneliness and my heart is broken like all the broken promises. So many lies and broken trust that cannot be fixed, will never be repaired. 


...so what was said in the beginning, what was beautiful and true, what I believed, every promise you made, now nothing is said because it was all broken promises and lies. I am broken, now - are you?


...his voice is haunting me in all the wrong ways.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment