Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 22 March 2012

Remember Me?

Dear love,


Days go by and I still remember all the good we once had and now we have nothing because you are gone. I still hear the laughter we shared and I still hold on to every goofy moment we had together. My longing for grows deeper, even now when I know that I will never see you, again because fate is cruel. Are you in a happy place? Have you found peace and do you rest easy? So, many questions and too many unanswered ones. I know I will never have the answers to them because you cannot speak to me but when you do it is in my dreams. Please find me in my dreams or in yours. I am remembering all the good - do you remember me, love?


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment