Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 20 March 2012

She is a nerd...


A note from BMR to me. I responded in red!


She’s a Nerd because....

gets a chuckle from seeing two kids high fiving together a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich I love watching her laugh..(stop watching me it is creepy! But they were cute)

has her own nerdy ways even if they aren't stereotypically nerdy..

wears glasses and is still extremely attractive but in a more innocent manner..(wearing glasses do not make me a nerd-ggggrrrrrr)

someone who's fun to hang around but sucks at fishing, has a awesome t-shirt collection, varying range of music taste..

socially healthy, several number of friends, gets along well with pretty much everybody she meets - all my fishing mates love her..(really?)

funny yet smart..(am I)

wide span of knowledge..

has the use of both cultured talk and trash talk..(not true)

normal or modern clothing, casual..(business like is not nerdy)

has learned and played modern instruments to add to her cool characteristics..(lies)

might have received a wedgie along the road of life at some point..(never, thank you)

likes role playing games..(uh, hello - he means board games and charades - do not get the wrong, ideals!) 

would enjoy a renaissance fair, maybe not all of it, but still enjoy it as much as a wild party..(wild parties - me? Yes, yes that is me-Not!)

possesses the qualities of a nerdy girl but has a social acceptance, great confidence, sense of personal style..(confidence? I do not see!)

enjoys expressing her intellect..(no no no!)

can hold a conversation without it being awkward-it's cute seeing her bite her lower lip and get shy..(sharing to much, here and it is not cute?)

interested in anything with educational value..(damn right)

watches popular shows and educational programing ..

knows how to have fun not only in a nerdy way but in a cool one too..(he is such a nerd!)

she sighs ..(she is sighing, now)

may say pardon even if she heard me..(perhaps)

talks cutesy to her pets..(I can talk like that and them I am going to cook them and they do not know otherwise! That is what is funny)

has unexpected interests / hobbies ..

very silly at times..

snorts (OMG, it is not me it is the dog HugoBoss) the odd occasion when giggling ..

someone who can be themselves and doesn't care what anyone thinks..(not true I worry what others think, all the time)

does things that are kind of silly and not necessarily cool but always cute..(what is a matter for you?)

very lovable and personable..

quirky yet bubbly ..

more schooling then my household combined..(what does this mean?)

but what makes her the biggest nerd is she's loved by nerds, like me..BMR


Milky


No comments:

Post a Comment