Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 16 March 2012

His letter to her - 1

Dear Moneypenny,


Her love for me is...


Its something that’s a perfectly balanced blend of friendship and love, with love always leading the way. It’s what extends a gentle and innocent kiss, and brings forth the utmost affection. It’s what never leaves my side, and fills my hopes, dreams and desires. It’s what brings out the best of my characteristics, as well as my personality. It’s what helps me sleep better and with ease at nights, it’s what tucks me in prior and wakes me after with a smile. It’s what I want, what I need, and what I cherish. It’s the best thing she has ever given me and it's all I ever want.


I love you, yours

No comments:

Post a Comment