Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 16 March 2012

His letters to her - 4


Dear Moneypenny,


What you mean to me...

I want to tell the world just what you mean to me. I love you with everything that’s inside of me because you make me the man I should be, the man I am and you give me a sense of strength and compassion that I have never felt before. Every day that passes I feel this love for you grow bigger and stronger. I couldn’t imagine what it would have been like if I had never met such a wonderful person, if I had never met you.

My family has been very proud that I have a woman like you that cares and loves me in the manner that you do. You have such beauty and grace when you love and I feel it strongly. You love with such passion and its greater than anything else out there. You bring out the soft side to me, its a side that no one gets to see often. It takes an incredible lady like yourself to capture my heart in the way that you have and I am honoured that you've chosen me to be yours. All my family values that were taught to me was so that I can give my fullest to that special woman that becomes my heart. You have become my heart, my world, my everything, during and after. 


This is the first time I have ever been deeply in love and its because of you. I could never stop loving you and you are the reason my heart beats. I promise to never walk away from you or leave you in a time of need. I will always be by your side through the best and worst of times. I'll never leave you and I'll never let you push me out even when you're being stubborn.

My heart and soul drive me to be a great man for you and they also bring me the feeling of true happiness all because you have touched me with your loving heart and caring soul. I love you with all my heart, I love our life and being with you has made me very happy. I had been waiting and searching for you far to long so now that we have each other I'll do everything to make sure we don’t lose one another.

I'll give you all my heart and all my love because you mean so much to me. You mean the world to me and I want the world to know that I love you.


I love you, yours

No comments:

Post a Comment