Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 10 March 2012

Dear you, love me...

I know what happened that day. I try so hard to forget but that day you were taken away before my eyes. It was you and then her, it was your time, please do not go just wait, just hold on. Please love, wait. Do not watch me, do not try to save me, save yourself and I will find you. I love you and it has taken all this time for me to say it, after all these years but I still love you. We cared so much for each and we waited for so long, we waited together and then we came to each other and we were there, together. It was so amazing and there was so much love - love that was cut off so fast. 


I remember everything, I will always remember everything and I know it is not good but I cannot forget and I will never forget and I will never forgive them! Them who took you both away from me. 


I am so mad and I am so upset! The nightmares of those days come to me and I cannot bear the thoughts. So, many awful thoughts.  
Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment