Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Saturday 3 March 2012

wEeKeNd GeTaWaY - 2

Early morning fishing, oh lord it was cold, wet and windy. I am not meant to go fishing - cook fish, YES! Catch fish, NO! Do not get me wrong the whole thing was great but getting to touch the damn fish, no no no! Not for me.


Afternoon, movies were great and of course my favourites! I never get enough of Rear Window with James Stewart and you have to love Grace Kelly. Vertigo with Kim Novak and James Stewart another great one. Also It's a Wonderful Life but that is best at Christmas.




Great day of laughter, fun, great food, movies, a game or two of scrabble and great company. A much needed break a way from everything. To be continued...






Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment