Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 18 March 2012

Our Dreams...

Everyone has dreams, the question we ask ourselves can we make them come true and if so how do we make them happen? Perhaps, we have given up on them because we think that that is all they are silly dreams.


I have had small dreams and very big dreams I remember having them even at a very young age. I thought that I could do more, be more and see more than the average lifestyle would normally offer. I never had the desire to be noticed, in fact, I prefer when I am not. I am not sure if it is because I am to shy or because I never know who I could trust without being hurt both physically and emotionally.


I know some dreams are and will be unrealistic and impossible but that is why they are dreams. I guess I am just a dreamer who at times does get lost in silly dreams. In other people's opinion, there is nothing wrong with being a dreamer. While at the same time I have to remember that I must live in the real world and not get caught up in just my dreams, some may come true while others will only live in my dreams.


The dreams that are possible need proper planning and a real effort so that we are able to realize some of our dreams could come true. The challenge for us is to first do the things we definitely know we can do and will do. We have to feel positive about the choices and it will be possible for us to do. 


We have to consider that the impossible could be accomplish but the process of achieving those impossible dreams into tangible ones, may be a struggle. The idea is to get rid of off limit things, but this does not mean that we cannot dream big, reach higher and believe that we deserve good things in our lives. Just focus on working hard to reach for what you want without hurting yourself or others. Start off small and work your way forward with baby steps. 


Give yourself a deadline but do not put yourself off by that deadline because it does not happen over night, it just gives us something to do, a reason to get out of bed and be around others.


We have to be fearless and believe that things are possible and could come true. We cannot be afraid of failure or of letting go or standing up for yourself. Others may try to tear us down by telling us that we are foolish because they see them as unrealistic but for some they have had experience that has been shown to come true, so why not for us?


Milky





No comments:

Post a Comment