Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 21 March 2012

masks - mannequins - jokes

Something about me....


I am one of those people who like to play a joke on people that I know. I would hide in the closet waiting for someone to come home so that I could scare the pants off of them. When they would put their jacket away, there I was sticking my hand out and it would scare the crap out of them. They would jump so far back from the closet and scream really loud! It was so damn funny.


I would also put a dressed mannequin in the bathroom shower or in front of the bedroom door or even at the front door. I would put a scary mask on it and again, to funny! It would scare them half to death! I know BAD GIRL! Hey, what can I say - so funny!


I remember one time that I put the mannequin in front of the bedroom door and the person woke up to go pee, when they opened the door, they screamed so bloody loud that they woke up the rest of the house. They were screaming and swearing at me, telling to move the damn thing away from the door because they were going to pee themselves. I could hardly stand up, let alone move it because I was laughing so hard, laying on the floor and I was going to pee myself.


Okay, so I see you all shaking your head side to side thinking how mean I am but the fact is that they have all did it to me, too. In other ways, so of course getting pay is a b*tch! So sad and to bad!!!!! 
Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment