Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 10 February 2012

All Kinds Of Joys

I have many siblings at my house
do not think their are quite like a mouse
for if you could come and spend a day
I would rather fear what you would say
they whirl through the room without much grace
when they dress themselves "let's face it" they have no taste
they argue all the time and fight
they even think that they should bite
some days I think will never end
they think the rules will always bend
they help me in the kitchen too
they make a mess they always do
when they take a bath the water flies
when we see what they have done we want to die
but through they seem to be such trouble
I must admit their love comes double
for if we did not have our girls and boys 
our lives would miss all kinds of joys













Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment