Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 26 February 2012

When love is here...


...it is everything and so much more.


She tells him...


          ...There is apart of me that believed that good things could not last and that every body gets hurt and that is something I was afraid of my entire life and then I met you and I was so crazy about you, I could not help but fall in love with you. For the first time in my life the fear is gone because of you. You have changed me you are everything I could ever want, thank you for loving me and I promise that my love goes behind this life. It is for eternity because you are my everything, during and after.


He tells her...


         ...I know that there are people out there that do not believe in love at first sight, but I am here to tell you that it does because you are standing here in front of me, now. I loved you from the moment I saw you, from everyday since then I cannot wait to hear your voice, see you smile, hear you laugh, so if someone asked me what I want in my life I would say nothing because your are already here in my life. I love you with everything I have and I will love you for the rest of my life every single day.


Milky



No comments:

Post a Comment