Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 28 February 2012

Flowing thoughts from mind to finger

My mind fills itself with so many thoughts. At times it is kind and filled with compassion, while other times it is filled with sadness and cruelness. 


Some days I have nothing in to write down or perhaps it is I do not know how to put them into words and onto paper. So, I just can do it, do anything.


But on the days that I cannot help but spill everything that is in my heart and it does not matter if it is bad or good. What matters, is that I cannot hold it in anymore.


My fear though is that what I write or say with my written words is I may hurt others by doing so. Please know that it is not what I want to do. I am not trying to be cruel to you and I am not trying to hurt you. I only wish to make you understand or perhaps it is not for you to understand but rather for me to understand and accept what goes through my mind.


I cannot apologize for what goes through my mind and you taught me that writing things down is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment