Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 10 February 2012

Dear Baby....

I think about you daily and I wonder what you are doing. If you are happy and with him. Do you smile and laugh the same as I remember? You had ten toes, ten fingers, a button nose and a cute mouth. Your breathing was as beautiful as the many other noises or even cries you would make.


I was blessed to have you in my life even through it was only a short time, when you were taken away to be with him. You touched so many lives and your soul was more beautiful then the brightest stars that shines in the dark skies. 


I dream about you everyday and I can feel you with me. Your smell has faded but I still remember. Your face is always in my heart and when you smile it is so amazing to me. It truly takes my breathe away and I miss more today, then yesterday.


You have so much grace and you are so lovely. You loved with all of your eyes and with every smile. You were and are loved, always and forever. You gave me joy and peace. I learned so much about love. To love and to desire love. That was never easy for for me and now, it is even harder for me because you are gone.


A death so unforgiving and so senseless. But life so meaningful and always remembering. You are always my light that I look for and hope to see again, someday. I hear you in my heart and your laughter fills me with a good sense that you are with him and you are both happy and having fun. 


I wonder if your days are filled with music and angels dancing on clouds. I always wanted to you and you were my gift. My only gift. My joyful little flower. Always, growing, always beautiful and warm.


We have missed so much together and I hold onto what time we had with everything I have in me. I pray to you and I pray you hear my words. I have never forgotten you.


I am loving you, deeply.














Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment