Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 16 February 2012

Love...

God, I miss you. I miss us and everything that was good about us. I miss the way we would talk, be opened with our feelings, laugh, be goofs and I start to wonder if this is going to get easier or if it is going to be this way forever. I know that we both have to go on but it seems impossible and it just keeps breaking my heart.


My life as I knew it this past year has been derailed and all I want to do is take back everything but if I did that I lose even more then what I have lost, now.


I could never apologize enough to you for everything I have done wrong. I wish so much that I could take out all the things that has caused you heartache and pain. You are a beautiful, strong and compassionate man. Your heart is kindest heart I have ever known and your soul is so amazing. Knowing you has been a blessing and a curse but I am thankful to have had you in my life this last year. I am regretful for losing.

You are always in my heart and on my mind. I love you more everyday, when I am suppose to stop, I cannot or do not know how to stop loving you. You gave me love, respect, happiness and most of all peace. I hope with everything I am that I have given you some kind of happiness and I hope you know that you have always been loved by me.

I love you.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment