Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 13 February 2012

Just Breathe...


Love…


That is all I need to do, Just Breathe. My mind is standing still waiting for you but time does not hold for anyone or anything. The ticking of the clock pains me like the broken beats of my heart. My heart still breaks because you are gone and we are done. The bad out weights the good? It is impossible to breathe without the pain of knowing that I must breathe again, without you.


You are compassionate, you have shown both kindness and cruelness but there is no love in your heart for me? Perhaps, there never was and that pains me the most, now. I think how I was not worthy of such love, therefore it could not have been real - it was just a dream, a foolish girls dream.


So, much reminds me of you, us and I wish… it does not matter what I wish now. Does it, love? Just Breathe! 


I do not want to continue to lose you. You are so important to me and I cannot image my life without you in it. How do I make you understand? How do I ask you to come back? Be mad, angry but do not stay away forever. Let it not be forever, love. We had friendship, too. We can have friendship, again. We heard each other and we cared. There was many good things and it are those good things that we should hold onto. I just cannot believe that it is written for us to completely end everything in our lives.


Rebuild on new ground, discover new things and form new friendships. Be stronger for each other. There was love. Please see the good, see the love that had grown and work with that. Would it be worse then what we are going through, now? Can we truly give up on each other? I cannot believe that it this is what was to come out of this! This cannot be God's plan. Fate bringing us together, to only take us apart? Why? Tell me I am wrong but tell me why I am wrong, for I truly believe that we are not suppose to give up on each other. That would be to easy to give up and walk away, to forget the other. We were put together for a reason, we found each other for a reason. To help each other. 


I was wrong, I made huge mistakes and I am asking. I am asking you to see the good, the important things we said and gave each other. To see the peace that calmed us when the pain was great. To forgive and to - I do not know but not this! Not this emptiness! It cannot be right for either of us. Can it?


I am asking you to Just Breathe and remember. Please, love. Remember the emotions and the compassion that was very real and remember our hearts. It will never be the same. I know it will be different but having our friendship is more then what we have now. Remember the happy moments and the laughter.


We need to Just Breathe, again. I cannot let go, you are always in my heart broken or not. I am sorry if this pains you more but I cannot lie about this. I cannot and will not. My hope is that you will forgive the past and move on to the future. My hope is that we will have a new friendship built on new beginnings and new respect. To have compassion for each other and to help each other on the low days. Laugh on high days and listen to the venting on bad days. To be able to support each other because that is what a friend is for. To let things happen and to forgive. Give each other hope.


Our thoughts are still the same and what we believe is still the same. We still have many things in common. I hope you can see that and I hope you will find me, again.











Milky










No comments:

Post a Comment