Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 26 February 2012

One Step, with One Stranger

One stranger, you came out of no one where and now you are here. I am suppose to risk and trust myself with you. Tell you my secrets and my regrets but I am worried. How do I do this? You are not a doctor of any kind but I am told that you know what you are doing. I guess there are worse things to do. I mean - you have had to have heard it all, right? Oh, is this the right thing to be doing? I am not sure, I am not ready or maybe I am but it does scare me because you were not there and you do not know how hard it is for me to trust and put faith into someone.

So, how will this work. Do I sit? Lay down? Just talk, but NO - I cannot cry! No more tears, no more of showing that side of me. It hurts to much. You just listen and write, ask questions? How does that help? Will it help me to know? Know, what am I to learn from all of this?

Even, now! More - so many questions. Where do I start and how do I explain everything? I am so trapped and there is no trust, so will I ever be free from all of this? All the pain and give me peace? PEACE - awww... I want for so much peace.

One step, with one stranger...

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment