Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 26 February 2012

Love you


At this moment, my heart is both filled with pure and beautiful love for you and yet, is so heart broken. Over the past few days we have said things that hurt each other and I apologize with everything that I am that is good, true and pure. Your words have cut me deeply and it pains me to think that you could walk away from me, from us and never look back. I want to believe that you just said the words but that your heart that has love for me, would have kicked in and you would have fought to get me back. But I know that would not be the case. Which is why I am honestly hurting for the future I dream of, one I hope has you in it. My hope is that you will forgive me for my faults and will be able to accept me, the way I am - not perfect. 

I have never regreted loving you, nor will I ever because loving you was right for me and I will always hold onto that love for you, no matter whats happens. 

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment