Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 8 February 2012

At times I live my life in three stages. Imagination, creativity and passion.

I guess we are all here for a reason, we just need to find that reason within our hearts, our soul and above all our mind. Whatever that reason it may be, in the end we are looking for our neverland. A place where we could just breathe, be ourselves, to be free to choose what we want and when we want it because we could have it all if we just believe.

I have been fortunate enough to travel many parts of the world and in every corner I have turned, I have learned something new, something great in every place. Each part of these worlds has been amazing in it's own right but one thing that stood out the most was the places I never expected to see happiness, kindness and real life, with people that have touched my life forever. I found happiness in these great places. The places I thought I would find so much joy, I found so much bitterness and sadness. I could not believe how cold and cruel some people were, how they could have given compassion.

So, what I have learned from all this is that no matter how much you have, if you cannot appreciate the most simple pleasures to life, in life or even if you cannot capture the moments in our lives, than nothing we have matters. We become empty, alone and sad.

Just as people come into our lives for a reason, everything happens for a reason. People teach us something and they help us evolve as individuals. Good or bad, it teaches us something. If we could take the best part in everything and everyone, we would be so much better, happier and free with our lives to show who we really are, instead of being negative all the time and we could stop hurting ourselves and people around us.

How we choose to see things and what we want in life, what we desire in life are all reflections of types of relationships we have with out families, friends and that significant other, as well as the people who come and go from our lives. No matter who is around, or even when they are around we are forever changing. At times we change more then we wish to but we also change more when we know what it is we wish to change. But those changes are something we cannot change because they become apart of who we are and who we will be in the end. Time will not stop, nor will we.

I see relationships as two children playing in the sand box. Why? Because truly it does not matter what the other person is wearing, or what they have or do not have, what matters is how much you value the people in your lives, their company, their smile, their laugh and above all the love you felt because they touched you more than you ever thought they could.

In every aspect of my life I make my own choices to image anything and everything is possible. Be the person that I am allows me to entertain new ideas and be creative by seducing my mind, as well as others. I believe in life, many lives, in the now and then, so it allows me to be passionate about knowing that there is far more to life then we think. After all, life would be very boring if we did not allow ourselves to be opened for development.

You may not have learned anything about me but rather you have an insight about who I am and what I value in life, for you could never know who I am by just reading my words, nor listening to my thoughts or seeing me face to face because we are always changing.

We have travelled a long journey and we shall forever continue it here and now and each time we are reborn into a new life.

Milky



No comments:

Post a Comment