Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 20 February 2012

Peanut's 3rd Birthday

You will be 3 years old on the 26th and you are growing so fast and learning so much. I am thankful to have had so much time with you and with Apple. I am also very proud of you both. 

It is always amazing to me how much you love to learn about new things. You love to learn about the world, animals, dinosaurs, skating, reading, writing and spelling. You learn so fast how to use your new shooter.  

It is so cute how you and your sister cook in your kitchen and make everyone pizza, soup, pies and all the other creative things.

You are a smart little boy and I am happy to be apart of your life. Apple and you give me so much love and I love you both so very much.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment