Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 5 February 2012

Something about me!

One thing about me is that I really enjoy and love to cook. In the last year I have taken up baking.

FACT!!!

Baking was something I hated in school because everything had to be measured 100% correct. That never worked for me because I was always the type who wanted to think outside of the box. Playing by the rules bored me. Not to mention that chocolate and shortening are my "Kryptonite" hives everywhere (not pretty), other students whipping rumballs at each other, always missing the catch (I will never eat a rumball, after witnessing days like that) and my teacher looking at me like, "why is your chef's jacket cover in chocolate, again?" Oooops, what can say it was a messy job. Yikes!

Now, I have learn that - YES! to a point you have to follow the recipes but you can definitely change things up! It does not have to be boring, just play with the recipe and find out what you like. Play with flavours, you will be surprised at yourself.

At the end of the day I feel calmer. I am covered in flour, frosting, vanilla and other ingredients. I smell like candy and the house smells like a pastry shop but it always makes me happy to know someone is enjoying a tasty treat.

Having a handful of taster is very handy and I thank them for added a love handle or two to help me out with the taste testing! Hey! Now, wait I do recall making non-fat healthy cupcakes, too.

Visit - theloadedcupcakes.yolasite.com to see more.

My advise to others is if you are at a point in your life that falls on hard times, trauma, your lonely or you are bored try something new. But make sure it is something for yourself. It may help you, not all the time, but most of the time it will help you forget for a day.



Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment