Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 9 February 2012

The Silence Room!

I spend most of my days and evenings in this room. I read in here, watch television and movies in here. I have had many conversations and many tears fell in this room. I have never had any visitors in this room for more 15-30 minutes. 


My boys, Phoenix and Hugoboss spend time in here with me. Sometimes they curl up with me on the sofa, while other times they fight each other. 


Phoenix will push his food bowl around on the floor and it makes such a big bang noises. He has also carried his bowl from one end of the room to the other so that he can eat where he wants and lay down while eating. The FUNNY part, is when he carries the bowl over, most of the food falls out, all over the floor. Talk about leaving "a trail of bread crumbs" in the case dog nibble.


Hugo gets upset and jealous all the time. He even thinks that he can push Phoenix around. Oddly, enough Phoenix has his moments where he is not bother by Hugo - but other times the fight is on.


Even through they have their moments of fighting, they are playful to each other and other times they just sleep.


Now, this room is filled with silence, no conversations, no television or movies, no visitors and no reading. It is only filled with sadness, tears and writing. It is always cold in here or maybe it is just me that is cold. It is like there is a ghost in here haunting me and all I want is peace.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment