Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Doctor's Appointment...

Okay, I had another appointment today and I have to say - it was crap! Just more drugs that do nothing for you. I still miss sleep and I am going on 72 hours without sleep. I would really like to sleep, again. Just for 5 hours, that is all.


I am really starting to think that I will never get any answers and that these doctor's are nuts! I am just saying, if you have found a great doctor or supporter, you are one of the lucky ones.


I just want something to go right. I have people in my life that are right, who are great and I am grateful because that part of me is healing. But the other part is hurting, is crying and I am dying inside with the struggles.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment