Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 9 February 2012

The Iron - Funny Story

I was maybe ten or eleven years old, at my grandfathers house. I was watching music videos and ironing. I hate ironing, even now. I was sitting and resting my elbow on the iron board, using my hand to hold up my head. I fell asleep and my hand fell from under my head and the iron fell on my arm, burning the skin to charcoal! YIKES!
Clearly, the pain was unbearable and I had no idea what to do. My grandfather was not home. I ran down the street to a friend of my grandfathers. She treated the burn and at the time I thought if I ever have to iron again I will just give away the clothing, instead. 

I had an iron scar for 8 years and every time someone saw it, they would ask what happened. Yes, that was annoying to explain! What accident! I seem to be a walking accident. Just my luck, I guess!

Oh, the worse part the stupid video was something to do with Michael Jackson! I was not a big fan.

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment