Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Promise


In the past year I have loved in the wrong way but my prayer and hope would be to love the way you tired love me.

I would love life better and help you love life more. I would always protect your heart with tenderness and no fear and have the patience that love flourishes in. I would always speak the truth with my words to you and listen to you even if there is silence with your words. I would always be your heart, growing with warmth and you would always be my home.

I have loved you fiercely  way with my imperfections and with all your imperfections, always and forever. I promise to never forget that this was a once in a lifetime love and I lost it.

I love you, and no matter what  has taken us apart my hope will always be for us to find a way back to each other. How do you tell the girl you once loved, you have to walk away and never look back? When everything that you fell in love with emotionally about her is still within her, her heart and her soul.

I am always and forever loving you. The problem is you are meeting me for the first and I am a stranger in one sense but your heart in another sense...


"I chose to stay with her for all the things she's done right; not the one mistake she's done wrong. I chose to forgive her."




No comments:

Post a Comment