Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Sunday 26 February 2012

Learning is a gift?

Without trying to sound to asinine what if knowing what we want involves knowing that we want to not know what we want? That life's miracles can be appreciated daily and unexpectedly. I maintain that a life without too many expectations is a life to be celebrated, a life with fewer disappointments and certainly more spontaneity. After all, life is absurd, and indeed that absurdity should be embraced. Just my two cents, anyways.

Somehow I lucked out and kind of like it this way because I write something and then when I look back on it over time, I feel another way, perhaps the best for me is to say nothing? But truth is what remains when falseness falls away. All attempts at writing, in my opinion, are to capture in words as best one can describe, universal truth their truth and what we truly believe is true in our hearts. Some do a better job at it than others but when you write what you feel inside your own heart to be true, how can it be a lie? Writing is very good, it resonates harmoniously at a high frequency with me.

Our life is always going to be unknown because we are always changing. So, what we feel one day, may not be how we will feel the next and it is that unknown that gives us hope. Everyone feels something and even through others may not understand or perhaps they disagree but it is never a lie for what you feel and you should never feel any guilt over it. Be yourself and be true about what you feel. When you start to lie to yourself, then you truly have problems that you must deal with.

Milky



No comments:

Post a Comment