Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 6 February 2012

Finding Love

FINDING LOVE is never easy! In fact it is for most the hardest thing in life for them to do. The follow are random thoughts to think about the next time you meet a person.

Some will find love through friends and family, while others find it through work, in a club or on-line dating.

On-line Profile

In the spirit of cultivating a synergistic think-tank, please feel free to wax poetic on anything in your milieu. Let's just keep things real and say what we want and get to the point.

About me that you should know;

I am opened to the idea of meeting but I will admit that I will be nervous and bite my bottom lip. I do not take compliments well and sometimes I am not opened about myself. In saying that I will not lie to you and hope that you will do the same. No point in wasting any time out here.

I am very playful and have an imagination that puts 1-900 oh baby to shame. But I will not just give it up to just anyone, as I am not that kind of lady. (So, boys move on, you know who you are and you know I am not interested.)

On the subject of you:

Intellect, funny, playful, maturity, passionate, great listener and good conversational skills are a must. I am looking for someone who knows what he wants, both in a partner and in life in general.

You are intelligent, witty, caring, responsible, ambitious, articulate, open, loyal, easy-going, honest, compassionate and awesome... oh wait, that is still me. What the heck, let's make you that as well. I am not re-typing this.
Do you ever ponder the ingredients to a successful experience with another person? What exactly convinces one to contact another?

A common point of attraction that makes a person become enamored with another is nearly always something that caught their eye in that person's smile, their laugh, how they are with others, the compassion they show, or even in a profile. These little pieces of tressures range from your favorite novel, the song playing on the radio,or your guilty admittance of eating junk food at 2am - the list is endless. My point is this: little tidbits about your life-little idiosyncrasies that were once deemed insignificant can and often do score points.

So, we listen and/or read about each others interests and piece together each others personalities, discover a more complete picture of who we are. Mutual interests and hobbies are instant attractors.


The only problem is the on-line dating has many flaws. There are insecurities about the way we look, or how we feel about ourselves, or even the hardships in our home life. We could be all the things the other person wants but once we stand in front of each other, are looks or flaws may not meet expectations and what we thought we had turns ugly. Looks sometimes comes first, instead of the persons heart, mind and all of the others things that you fell in love with. 

That is a huge reason lies are told on-line. OF COURSE it does not excuse the lies that were told but judgement should be held for a moment and looked through the other person's eyes. Stand in their shoes and really see with your heart. Just to understand - not to excuse them!

Once people learn to stop hiding who they are and can be truthful, they could find love. With that said - for the opposit - once you get pass the outside and look into the inside of a person, you will also find love.


That is just what I think and many of you are either shaking your head with agreement, while others are asking what I am drinking?

Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment