Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 20 February 2012

Trust, Again



trust...

How can I trust someone if that someone has broken my trust,

my heart is empty,
it is cold as ice
as it reach to break,
it leaks out of water,
that water drips and slips away,
that trust
that moment
all within those you have broken,
I may not trust you or your friends but that does not mean we cannot be friends,
just friends without that trust,
you have to work your trust with me,
you have to repair that broken trust,
you have to work hard,
That does not mean be hateful towards me,
Just show me that I can trust you once more








How are you trust me again? Why should you? Because that person I was only with you, is the person who I really am inside. As much as you may want to believe that everything was lie, that is just not the case.  There was more involved. 
Many things were said and are painfully true. You know that in your heart. You know because you heard the pain in my voice and the tears that I cried. You heard the pain and you heard the love, joy and hope. You heard the lost, so you know that there was many more truths, then lies. But you are the only one you has the power, now. One day I hope we will be okay and I hope that we will find new ground and a new trust. It will never be the same but we could grow into good friends. Try to believe that, please. 


Milky



trust in me





trust in me
cause i know the pain
trust in me
cause i know the cold nights

trust in me
cause i know the lonliness
trust in me
cause i know my heart

trust in me
cause i know my soul
trust in me
cause i know what i give

trust in me
cause i know who i am
trust in me
cause i know what i want
trust in me
cause i know i can trust you! !


terry bonam 

No comments:

Post a Comment