Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Monday 20 February 2012

Punishment

To never know anything? To never know what has happened? Are you safe or/and healthy? Nothing about work or worries? There is to be nothing? Forever and always? No forgiveness, left with wondering and just madness? Never to know who you are or who you will become?


That is cruel. That is not who you are and I will never believe that you are this no matter what. I will never say good-bye. One day it will be different and I will hope for that.


I am always wishing you well, happiness,love and forgiveness. I am wishing you the best to come to your life. I pray that you will be healthy and safe, always.


Milky

No comments:

Post a Comment