Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Thursday 16 February 2012

Though, real fast



I am feeling like letting go 
Please if you still love me just let me know 
It does not have to be like before 
I know you moved on and now your really strong 
But some where in the back, I crashed and I cannot get up from that 
And the fact is life is not asking if I am ready 
it is just going to keep going not caring if my balance is steady 
My heads already cloudy, and I cannot let demons out of me 
You can tell me you forgive me, I will never forgive myself I feel like pigmy 
I am crying so hard right now, and in life I am trying so hard right now 
And it is so hard to get out, when the scars are the reminder about 
The everything and why I will forever be locked in insanity 
And the part that kills me, is no I have to forget, no sorrys after this 
Because lifes moving fast as sh*t, soon I will not have a single soul now 


I do not want to socialize humans are the epitome of ignorance it is no surprise 
But knowing you will not be in my life, no contact and no words, just the insight Of memory, I am trying not to let it get to me, if does I am no better 
But weather seems, it hinder me, and reality cuts deep 
I feel disgusting, but I wish you can feel the emotions I have right now 
Tears hit the keyboard, and the splash could not be any louder right now. 
To be honest, I really did not feel like showing you this 
Knowing life could get better then this, but since 
It is the end, forgetting you will all depend 
Standing at the edge of the earth asking if I could get another chance again 
I feel like I am rambling but know my heart pumps acid, when I think back when, but I ruined it all 
just when I think I am going to land on my feet life comes and ruins my fall 
Now that is all I could do is stare at four walls, and watch time tick 
Only sending subliminal messages that the world goes on and it is sick 
I wish ... Ohh do I wish, the timeless memory's that I have to keep 
When happiness for us was at its peek, now look at me.... 
Time to move on, hope I myself stays strong 


-Written by MagicianType0  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment