Profound Quotes

You may be deceived if you trust too much but you will live in torment if you do not trust enough - Frank Crane

Friday 10 February 2012

One Decision but always yours


I cannot pretend to understand the world of POKER but what I do understand is that - it is not cut and dry. I have watched the frustration build daily on his face. Some days were better then other days. As much as I wanted to help, I could not. The stress would build greater and the confusion about playing was always near by. Rethinking everything was never easy and to make hard decisions about something you have worked so hard for, is even harder.  

When there were days of low, you would stop and re-assist the game you played. Change up the routine and make new goals for yourself. Perhaps, some days it worked out for the best while other days it did not. Either way you did not give up. But now your life is changing all around you and you are left with looking at everything differently.

This is a new beginning of your new life. You are confused and scared where this is going to take you. So many things are uncertain and the unknown stirs up so much in your mind and in your heart. Sometimes you are to overwhelmed and you start to shake because you are alone in your own thoughts.

Poker does not define you. You are greater and you have the ability to become anyone you want in life. The world is waiting for you and I know that you will make a difference. You are strong and smart, believe that in yourself because those around you believe it, and they see more in you, then you see in yourself. 
Whatever choice you make be proud of it. Your family and friends are proud of you. I have always been proud of you. That is something that will never change. I have always admired your strength and you truly are stronger then you think. You will be okay. Just Believe, trust your choices and trust yourself. Remember to tell yourself every morning, "I am important, I am Kind, I am loved and I do matter."



No comments:

Post a Comment